Cysto RenewMSRP:Was:Now: $59.80
Prostate SupportMSRP:Was:Now: $35.25
Ultra BenfotiamineMSRP:Was:Now: $46.90
Nordic Flora Probiotic WomanMSRP:Was: $39.95Now: $33.96
Concentrated Ultra Prostagen - 60 capsulesMSRP:Was:Now: $62.40
HMF CranProMSRP:Was:Now: $70.10
Bladder and Kidney Support
The urinary system's function is to filter blood and creates urine as a waste by-product. The organs of the urinary system include the kidneys, renal pelvis, ureters (tube from the kidneys to the bladder), bladder, and urethra (the tube that the urine comes out of).
The body takes nutrients from food and converts them to energy. The kidneys remove toxins and waste from our blood which then can be excreted via the urine. The bladder holds the urine made by the kidneys. When the brain sends messages for the bladder to contract, urine is released into the urethra and out of the body.
Things that can help maintain bladder health:
- Urinating completely to reduce your risk of urinary tract infections
- Drinking cranberry juice, which is linked to the reduction of recurrent infections
- Getting plenty of movement throughout the day to avoid fluid retention in your legs (a cause of overnight urination)
- Performing Kegel exercises
- Taking bladder support supplements
The kidneys remove toxins and waste from our blood. They also play a role in other functions like promoting red blood cell and vitamin D production, and regulating blood pressure.
Things that can help with kidney health:
- Eating a healthy diet
- Staying hydrated throughout the day
- Getting enough exercise
- Taking kidney support supplements