Your skin needs the right balance of nutrients to do its main job: a barrier that protects the rest of your body from things outside it. To help keep your skin looking, working, and feeling good, feed it well from the inside.
Did you know:
- You skin gets its “glow” from consuming healthy fats in your diet/ supplements. These omega-3s are used to help build cell walls, in addition to blocking chemicals that can lead to cancer.
- Vitamin A prevents damage from sun exposure.
- Vitamin C helps the skin keep its healthy and full shape. It also acts as an antioxidant protecting you from free radicals and may even lower your chance of skin cancer.
- Vitamin E works as an antioxidant and anti-inflammatory and absorbs the energy from UV (which is what damages skin and leads to wrinkles)
- Zinc helps your skin heal after an injury. It may also protect your skin from UV damage.
- Selenium can protect your skin from UV rays
There are so many nutrients that our skin needs to stay vibrant and healthy. Simply Nutrients offers numerous supplements to help support your skin health.